About Me

My photo
Archivist at the National Archives in College Park, Md. Local Historian and future writer.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update: Mitchell Bard Interview/Scheduled Traveling

Due to me getting a winter cold and Dr. Bard traveling the interview was postponed. I am glad to report though that tomorrrow in Bethesda, MD we are meeting for lunch and discussing the book. I am very excited to finally get this opportunity. I will post some pictures as well as notes from the Interview.

I have decided to go back and visit Boston, MA. where the Vogels reside in their lovely home. I met them for the first time in September. I am looking extremely forward to visiting with them as well as taking a peak at the oldest public library in the country, the Boston Public Library.

I have also decided to go to NJ and spend some time visiting with Norman and Bunny Fellman. Norm has an extensive memory of Berga and I would like to pick his brain alittle.

No comments: